Suitable for a variety of uses
Because of the cylindrical saddle design our Arabesque models can handle pressure from a user pushing and pulling on the bar in any direction. Professional dancers and fitness trainer around the world are convinced of our product quality: We guarantee a robust and long-lasting training equipment suitable for a variety of uses.
Strong and long lasting
We provide you with four 50mm screws with Fisher type dowels to firmly secure the ARABESQUE to your walls. The wooden beams slide into the bracket and are fastened with small hidden screws to prevent the bars from moving inside the saddles.
Technical Info & Assembly Instructions
1½m package: Two steel wall brackets and two 1½ metre wooden beams
2m package: Two steel wall brackets and two 2 metre wooden beams
3m package: Three steel wall brackets and two 3 metre wooden beams
If you require longer bars, please contact us and we will send you a personalized quotation.
- Two Southern yellow pine bars included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- 1½,2 or 3 metre wooden bars with a diameter of 40 mm.
- Brackets in epoxy coated silver.
- Cylindrical saddle to ensure wooden bars won’t tear free during use.
- Height of support: 27.2 cm.
- Width: 15 cm.
- Depth: Wall—Outside of the bar: 18 cm.
- Depth: Wall—Inside of the bar: 13.5 cm.
- Distance between bars: 19 cm.
- Mounting plate dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.6 cm.
- Weight: 1.69 kg.
- 4 screws for wall mounting DIN 7505A 5.5 x 50 mm.
- 4 Fischer type dowels.
- 2 screws for fixing bar to support DIN 7505A 4.5 x 20 mm.
We recommend a maximum distance between supports of 2 m.
Download technical sheet
1. Before fixing the brackets to the wall, measure and mark the location for their mountings. Ensure the mounted brackets will support horizontal bars. Depending on the available space, some brackets should be mounted with the bars already in place. The maximum distance between brackets must not exceed 2 metres.
2. Attach the brackets to the wall, keeping in mind that the wooden bars must fit through the hole of each cylindrical saddle.
3. Once the wooden bars are in place, tightly secure them by fastening the screws from below.
Download assembly instructions