Strength & endurance
Because of the cylindrical saddle design, our Arabesque models can handle the pressure. Push and pull on the barre in any direction and it won’t fail. Each day, users around the world depend on our product quality. The high density southern pine wood bars we provide have optimal strength to weight ratio and long wear endurance. The beams have been resistance tested in a lab and certified by LERMA (Laboratori d’elasticitat I resistència de materials) and can resist loads of up to 400 kg.
One continuous barre
Looking to install one continuous barre without any gaps across your studio or gym wall? The Arabesque Single Black is designed with this in mind. Each bracket can hold the joining together of two wooden beams. This means you won’t need as many brackets to support your bars. The wooden beams slide into the bracket and are fastened with small screws to stop the bars from sliding around inside the saddles. We offer a range of different length wooden beams for the Arabesque: 1.5 m, 2 m and 3 m. Whatever length you choose, we strongly recommend that you don’t install your supports further than 2 metres apart.
We know that ballet and fitness require hours of practice and hard work. We created the Arabesque Single Black to match the zeal in you, work it hard and it’ll be there to support you every hour of the day.
Technical Info & Assembly Instructions
- 1½m package: Two steel wall brackets and a single 1½ metre wooden beam
- 2m package: Two steel wall brackets and a single 2 metre wooden beam
- 3m package: Three steel wall brackets and a single 3 metre wooden beam
This pack comes with two brackets and a single 1½ or 2 metre long wooden bar or three brackets and a single 3 metre bar. If you require a longer bar, please contact us and we will send you a personalized quotation.
- One Southern yellow pine bar included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- 1½, 2 or 3 metre wooden bar with a diameter of 40 mm.
- Brackets in epoxy coated silver.
- Cylindrical saddle to ensure wooden bar won’t tear free during use.
- Height of support: 20.2 cm.
- Width: 15 cm.
- Depth: Wall—Outside of the bar 18 cm.
- Depth: Wall—Inside of the bar 13.5 cm.
- Mounting plate dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.6 cm.
- Weight: 1.15 kg.
- 4 screws for wall mounting DIN 7505A 5,5 x 50 mm.
- 4 Fischer type dowels.
- 2 screws for fixing bar to support DIN 7505A 4,5 x 20 mm.
We recommend a maximum distance between supports of 2 m.
Download full technical sheet
1. Before fixing the brackets to the wall, measure and mark the location for their mountings. Ensure the mounted brackets will support a horizontal bar. Depending on the available space, some brackets should be mounted with the bar already in place. The maximum distance between brackets must not exceed 2 metres.
2. Attach the brackets to the wall, keeping in mind that the wooden bar must fit through the hole of each cylindrical saddle.
3. Once the wooden bar is in place, tightly secure it by fastening the screws from below.
Download assembly instructions