Portable ballet barres
Premium height adjustable ballet barre Royale
The ROYALE is our premium height adjustable ballet barre. Its cast iron bases offer the maximum possible stability for a freestanding ballet barre. In addition, four wheels on each base allows for easy “tilt & move” of the barre. The ROYALE can be adjusted to 10 different heights, making it the most versatile, professional quality barre available.
The most stable height adjustable ballet barre on the market
The ROYALE has been designed for professional dancers who require dependable and reliable freestanding ballet barres. With cast iron bases, two wooden beams and ten different selectable heights, the ROYALE is a versatile, high quality ballet barre.
Changing the position of the wooden beams is quick and easy thanks to Dinamica Ballet’s height adjusting system. The uprights are marked with numbers for your convenience and an easy-grip bolt is used to screw lock your selection, making it impossible for the bars to inadvertently slip down whilst being used.
Moving the entire barre is also just as simple; a single user only needs to tilt the ROYALE onto its wheels and then roll it into the new desired location. Once in position, a clever design ensures the wheels don’t touch the floor so that the portable ballet barre’s stability is left uncompromised. Rest assured, the ROYALE won’t damage or mark your floors because we’ve made the wheels and stoppers out of rubber.
Highest quality materials
The height adjustable, ROYALE double ballet barre is designed to guarantee stability, resistance and durability that professional dancers need. The uprights are made of steel and are epoxy coated in silver for scratch resistance. The bases are of solid cast iron to ensure the ballet barre won’t wobble whilst being used. The wooden bars are clamped into the supports without the need to drill screws into the bars which would compromise the wood’s integrity. We’ve also kept the number of total pieces to a minimum for easy assembly and disassembly of the barre for easy storage or long distance transportation.
The supports and wooden bars have been strength tested in a lab and their resistance and elasticity have been certified by LERMA (Laboratori d’elasticitat I resistència de materials). Dinamica Ballet bars can resist loads of up to 400 kg, guaranteeing the safety of our clients.
Wooden bars for their natural feel and optimal support
The ROYALE uses a pair of 2 m or 3 m length wooden bars with a diameter of 40 mm. Wood is a living material that offers resistance with a slight “give” and warm feel and is superior to cold metal bars. Each bar is cut from a single piece of wood and is smoothed and provided unvarnished to improve the grip for the user.
Offering strength, stability and ease of use, the ROYALE is made of the highest quality materials. With height adjustable bars, you’ll also find the ROYALE is very versatile and suitable for professional users of all ages. We’re sure you won’t find any ballet barre on the market that can match the complete package of the ROYALE.
Design by Dinamica Ballet: The bars are clamped into the uprights and not attached by drilling holes into the wooden beams
ROYALE Premium height adjustable ballet barre
- Two Southern yellow pine bars included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- Choice of 2 metre or 3 metre wooden bars.
- Wooden bars clamped into uprights for easy disassembly for storage and transport.
Bases and uprights
- Cast iron bases for maximum stability.
- Upright with 10 adjustable heights.
- Small rubber wheels on both sides of the bases to help move the ballet barre.
- Steel uprights in epoxy coated silver for extra scratch resistance.
- 10 adjustable heights
- Include two southern pine bars included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- Steel uprights and bases in cast iron.
- Height position 1: upper bar 96.5 cm. Lower bar 73.5 cm
- Height position 10: upper bar 123 cm. Lower bar 100,5 cm
- Distance between bars: 19 cm
- Diameter of uprights: 50 mm
- Diameter of bars: 40 mm
- Base dimensions: 41 x 25 x 7 cm.
- Total weight: 74 kg (or 76 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Standard length of wooden bars: 2 m or 3 m.
Assembly instructions for the ROYALE Premium height adjustable ballet barre
1. Lay the steel upright on one side. Attach the base into the upright with the bolt and tighten with the Allen key provided.
2. Unscrew and set the the barre to it´s minimum height. Remove screws from upper and lower plates.
3. Remove screws from upper and lower plates.
4. Once in position, reinsert screws into the plates and tighten with the Allen key provided.
When moving the barre, tilt the uprights to a 45 degree angle to ensure the wheels are in full contact with the ground. This will prevent damage to your floor and the rubber stoppers on the bases. Also always ensure that both uprights are tilted at the same angle, to avoid twisting and damaging the wooden bars.