Portable Ballet Barres
Portable Ballet Barre MAURICE
MAURICE is the premium free standing portable ballet barre from Dinamica Ballet. It supports two wooden bars and with its cast iron bases it gives you the stability you would expect from a fixed barre.
Extra stable and easy to move
The bases are equipped with small wheels on both sides to allow a single user to move the ballet barre in whichever direction they desire. Incredibly easy to shift, the MAURICE is tilted until the wheels come into contact with the floor and then simply rolled into a new position. A clever design then ensures that when the MAURICE is standing upright, the portable ballet barre’s stability is left uncompromised. We’ve given the MAURICE rubber wheels and stoppers so that moving the barre around your space won’t damage or mark your floors.
Wooden barres for a smooth touch
As standard, the MAURICE comes with two wooden bars for that slight “give” that metal bars simply can’t provide. They are strong and durable and delivered unvarnished to improve the grip for the user. The edges have been smoothly finished to avoid any unnecessary harm.
Your MAURICE portable ballet barre has also been designed for longevity. In addition to using cast iron bases, the steel uprights are in epoxy coated silver to give you a long lasting scratch-free finish. The bars are clamped into the uprights and not attached by screws, avoiding the need to drill holes into the wood which could lead to cracking over time. This also gives the added benefit of allowing you to easily disassemble the MAURICE for storage or long distance transportation.
As you can see, we’ve put a lot of thought in creating the MAURICE so that you can be confident that you’re purchasing a professional, premium quality ballet barre.
Maurice Portable Ballet Barre
- Two Southern yellow pine bars included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- Choice of 2 metre or 3 metre wooden bars.
- Wooden bars clamped into uprights for easy disassembly for storage and transport.
Bases and uprights
- Cast iron bases for maximum stability.
- Small rubber wheels on both sides of the bases to help move the ballet barre.
- Steel uprights in epoxy coated silver.
Portable Ballet Barre MAURICE
Product code: 30590022 2 metre bars
Product code: 30590021 3 metre bars
- Height of bars: 83 and 105.5 cm.
- Distance between bars: 19 cm.
- Diameter of uprights: 50 mm
- Diameter of bars: 40 mm.
- Base dimensions: 41 x 25 x 7 cm.
- Total weight: 74 kg (or 76 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Standard length of wooden bars: 2 m or 3 m.
The MAURICE is designed for wooden bars with a diameter of 40 mm.
We recommend a maximum distance between supports of 2.3 m.
Assembly instructions for the MAURICE Portable Ballet Barre
1. Remove screws from upper and lower plates.
2. Insert wooden bars so that they extend 20cm to 30cm beyond the plates on each side.
3. Once in position, reinsert screws into the plates and tighten with the Allen key provided.
When moving the barre, tilt the uprights to a 45 degree angle to ensure the wheels are in full contact with the ground. This will prevent damage to your floor and the rubber stoppers on the bases.
Also always ensure that both uprights are tilted at the same angle, to avoid twisting and damaging the wooden bars.