Portable Ballet Barres
Freestanding double ballet barre PINA
The PINA is a freestanding ballet barre equipped with two wooden beams. It has wide, flat, steel feet that come with the option of small wheels. What sets this ballet barre apart is its reduced weight. The PINA is light but uncompromising on our commitment to sturdy, balanced and stable ballet barres.
Easy to move
Easy to move around a space, the PINA comes with or without wheels. The wheeled PINA can be moved by tilting and then rolling the barre into a desired location. Alternatively, the non-wheeled version is lighter so that users can pick up the barre to change its position. Whatever you choose, the portable ballet barre won’t damage or mark your floors because the wheels and stoppers are made of rubber.
Advantages of a wooden bar
Although the feet and uprights are steel, the bars themselves are of wood. We know that wooden bars offer that slight “give” that metal bars simply can’t provide and wood avoids the cold jarring sensation users feel from holding metal. Our bars are strong and durable and delivered unvarnished to improve the grip for the user. The edges have been smoothly finished to avoid any unnecessary harm.
Designed to last
Your PINA freestanding ballet barre has also been designed for longevity. The steel bases and uprights are in epoxy coated silver to give you a long lasting scratch-free finish. The bars are clamped into the uprights and not attached by screws, avoiding the need to drill holes into the wood which could lead to cracking over time. This also gives the added benefit of allowing you to easily disassemble the PINA for storage or long distance transportation.
If you’re in the market for professional quality portable ballet barres, then we’re sure the PINA will meet your expectations.
PINA Freestanding Ballet Barre
- Two Southern yellow pine bars included (smoothed and unvarnished).
- Choice of 2 metre or 3 metre wooden bars.
- Wooden bars clamped into uprights for easy disassembly for storage and transport.
Bases and uprights
- Steel bases with the option of wheels or no wheels.
- Steel uprights and bases in epoxy coated silver for extra scratch resistance.
Freestanding ballet barre PINA
Product code: 30590122 2 metre bars with wheels
Product code: 30590121 3 metre bars with wheels
Product code: 30590622 2 metre bars without wheels
Product code: 30590621 3 metre bars without wheels
- Height of bars (with wheels): 78.5 (79.5) and 101 (102) cm.
- Distance between bars: 19 cm.
- Diameter of uprights: 50 mm
- Diameter of bars: 40 mm.
- Base dimensions (with wheels): 39.5 x 32 x 1 (2) cm.
- Total weight without wheels: 36 kg (or 38 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Total weight with wheels: 52 kg (or 54 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Standard length of wooden bars: 2 m or 3 m.
The PINA is designed for wooden bars with a diameter of 40 mm.
We recommend a maximum distance between supports of 2.3 m.
Assembly instructions for the PINA freestanding ballet barre
1. Lay the steel upright on one side. Attach the base into the upright with the bolt and tighten with the Allen key provided.
2. Remove screws from upper and lower plates.
3. Insert wooden bars so that they extend 20cm to 30cm beyond the plates on each side.
4. Once in position, reinsert screws into the plates and tighten with the Allen key provided.
When moving the barre, tilt the uprights to a 45 degree angle to ensure the wheels are in full contact with the ground. This will prevent damage to your floor and the rubber stoppers on the bases.
Also always ensure that both uprights are tilted at the same angle, to avoid twisting and damaging the wooden bars.
Barres without wheels have been made lighter and should be lifted off the floor when moving.