Dance Studio Mirrors
Professional studio mirror Figaro
Our FIGAROs are wall mounted dance studio mirrors that can be used to create a wall to wall reflective surface for your space. Perfect for performers needing to observe themselves for technique improvement or even just for adding aesthetic appeal to a studio, the FIGARO is a warp free, full body size mirror.
Dimensions and Colours
The FIGARO provides a generously sized warp-free reflective surface and is available in three different sizes to fit the dimensions of your studio:
- 200 x 100 x 2,5 cm.
- 170 x 100 x 2,5 cm.
- 120 x 80 x 2,5 cm.
The three different sized mirrors are all available with silver or black frames to suit your space.
The glass of the FIGARO is held within an aluminium structure that frames the entire length and width of the mirror and works as the support for mounting on your walls. The mirror is hung via two custom metal brackets. These low-profile pieces slot into the frame of the mirror and hold it firmly and close to the wall. This practical system also allows you to easily dismount the mirror if the need should one day arise.
One continuous surface
In addition, the dance studio mirror has been created with side by side mounting in mind. The mirror frame has been made thin so that only a minimal reflective disturbance is caused between one mirror to the next.
The FIGARO has a security film applied in its construction to make the mirror safe in case of accidental damage. The film serves to prevent broken glass shards from breaking free from the mirror and causing harm. For added peace of mind, the mounting brackets are made of galvanised steel so that they won’t rust, keeping your FIGARO firmly hanging on your wall, year after year.
- Available in three different sizes.
- Option of silver or black frame.
- Warp-free reflection.
- Suitable for side by side wall mounting.
- Custom low-profile steel brackets hold mirror firm and close to the wall.
- Mirror slots over brackets for convenient mounting and dismounting.
- Safety certificate (European standard EN 60601-1)
- Including steel brackets for secure mounting.
- Aluminium frame: 45 x 25 mm.
- Thickness of mirror: 4 mm.
- Figaro with silver frame (200×100 cm): 30591621
- Figaro with silver frame (170×100 cm): 30591622
- Figaro with silver frame (120×80 cm): 30591623
- Figaro with black frame (200×100 cm): 30591631
- Figaro with black frame (170×100 cm): 30591632
- Figaro with black frame (120×80 cm): 30591633
- Net weight without packaging model 200×100 cm: 29 kg
- Net weight without packaging model 170×100 cm: 25 kg
- Net weight without packaging model 120×80 cm: 15 kg
- Net weight with packaging model 200×100 cm: 35 kg
- Net weight with packaging model 170×100: 30 kg
- Net weight with packaging model 128×80: 17 kg
Assembly instructions | Figaro | Professional studio mirror
1. Measure and mark the location for the mirror installation. Accurately mark the positions for the supports (A) according to the width and height dimensions shown in the diagram. These should be 130 x 66 mm in from the upper corners of the intended position of the mirror. If hanging the mirror horizontally, the position of the supports will be those indicated (B).
2. Using the supports as a guide, mark and then drill the two 6 mm Ø holes required to attach the brackets to the wall. Insert the S6 plugs into the holes and fix the brackets to the walls with the provided screws
3. Lift the mirror and slowly lower it down over the top of the brackets. The brackets will slide into the slots at the back of the mirror. Continue to lower the mirror until it is firmly locked into position by the brackets.